Player Races in the Continuing Game
Most of the Quest's players choose to play humans from northern Hesket, the Europe-inspired region of the world. However, there are other races and ethnicities you may choose. These include:
- Rosheni, a human ethnicity with a reputation for being ne'er-do-wells and troublemakers
- Yamamotoans, a Japanese-inspired culture who, due to a recent war, have a poor reputation in Hesket
- dwarves, a hardy, subterranean race devoted to wealth and honor
- mahiri (elves), a forest-dwelling race devoted to wisdom and balance
- half-mahiri, the products of a relationship between a human and a mahiri
To find out more about these options, see the Races page in the CG section.